Monday, March 23, 2009

Rocking Pancakes!!!

Seriously, i will never by instant pancake mix again. These were so perfect. Better than McDonalds or IHOPS.
This recipe gives you a pancake mix first (instead of Bisquick) as a bulk amount then you can pull from this when ever you want to make pancakes adding 2 eggs, butter and buttermilk. (I never use buttermilk, I use regular milk putting reg white vinegar to curdle it a little, it works great!)
Very easy!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/instant-pancake-mix-recipe/index.html

3 comments:

Katrina said...

We just made gingerbread pancakes on Saturday. I'll have to make this mix sometime. Taylor especially just likes plain ol' pancakes.
Too funny that you just posted about "homemade" buttermilk as I did, too, just posted that I often just use the home method! Great minds, eh.

Nikki said...

We tried the pancakes yesterday they were a hit. Thanks for the recipe.

Max and Deborah said...

I am glad you liked them. Love them with blueberries and strawberries