Friday, January 16, 2009

Insight

I got this list from sister in law, Mimi's blog. I thought it gave some insight into who she is and want to do the same.

I live for peace

I work in mouths

I talk to myself

I wish on eyelashes

I enjoy a clean home and happy children.


I look for the silver lining most of the time.


I smell clean clothes


I hide my imperfections (probably just from myself)

I pray for forgiveness


I walk on sore feet


I sing very loud and off tune in my car with the stereo turned up.

I can do what I set my mind to do


I watch people.


I yearn to give my children all that they need.


I daydream about being financially set.


I want to live a righteous life


I cry when my hubby cries.


I read the ticker tape on the news


I love Max and cooking good food.


I wonder what the future holds for our country


I touch people when I talk to them, usually on the arm or shoulder


I hurt when I hear of children being abused


I fear God


I hope to someday fit into a size 10


I break an egg with one hand


I eat beef tongue


I quit when I am done.


I bathe my dog


I drink my soup


I save coupons

I hug people when they are feeling sad


I miss my college friends


I forgive quickly


I learned never to cook bacon naked


I have a warm home


I don't have cool cars

I kiss my children on the bridge of their noses.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing, I feel like I know you better!

Katrina said...

I THINK you're great, Deb!

Rachel said...

Haha! I laughed at the "I learned" one.