Friday, December 5, 2008

I Love This Season

Things I am thankful for:
a great family
a loving husband
a warm home
The Gospel Of Jesus Christ
Scriptures
my husband having a job
a new school that helps Alta realize her potential
the spirit of Christmas
good friends
repentance
forgiveness
sweaters
my parents staying safe
my sister returning from Egypt safely
pre- lite Christmas trees
food, specially turkey dinners
chocolate
good advice
Life Lessons
cars

Things I look forward to:
Decorating our home with Christmas fun
Baking Christmas Wreaths
Decorating Christmas cookies
Christmas music
Cinnamon/ orange potpourri on the stove
Christmas pictures
Buying the perfect gifts
Wrapping and decorating these perfect gifts
writing a Christmas card-- hopefully sending them out
Greeting my parents after 18 months of having them in Cambodia
driving around and looking at Christmas lights
Searching for Santas
Teaching Chloe how to read
Kissing Max under the mistletoe
Teaching my children it is better to give than to receive
reading the Christmas story on Christmas eve

3 comments:

Susan said...

good list...but do you have to wait for Mistletoe to kiss Max? max! Demand free kisses.

Katrina said...

Fun, sweet list! I can't believe it's almost here!
Hey, your baking wreaths--are those cinnamon roll like? I can't remember. Wanna share the recipe? Just wondering.

Katrina said...

Having a give away on my blog, deadline is Friday Dec. 26.
Merry Christmas, Deb!